Cold Pressed Oil called Traditionally, words like “Chekku”, “Ghani” “Kolhu” & Chekka Ganuga Oil were used in India to describe cold-pressed oil.
Sesame Cold Pressed Oil Health Benefits (Til Oil or Nuvvula Oil)
- Sesame oil contains Sesamol, which helps in the absorption of Vitamin-E.
- Sesamol is also an effective Antioxidant and Anti-fungal in nature.
- The oil is rich in Vitamin-B12 & Vitamin-B6 which carries a strong taste & aroma.
- You can use it to cook meals but make sure to use small quantities.
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil Health Benefits
- Cold-pressed Coconut Oil retains Cocositol. Cocositol is a naturally occurring plant alcohol found in abundant quantities in Coconut.
- Cocositol blocks the development of amyloid-beta plaques in the brain. (The formation of these a-beta plaques is one of the key causes of memory deficiency and Alzheimer’s disease).
- Cocositol is helpful in generation of new neuron cells as well.
- Cold-pressed coconut oil increases good HDL cholesterol in the body